|Truth Be Told|
|Season 2, Episode 5|
|First Aired||July 14, 2014|
Callie frets about the anxiety her recent decisions have caused Jude. Emma second-guesses her breakup with Jesus, putting him in an awkward position with a new love interest and with Mariana, who becomes unwillingly involved in his dilemma. Stef struggles with her suspicions about Mike and debates moving forward with her investigation into Ana's disappearance. When Brandon's bandmates take him on a hike for some "special" inspiration, Brandon opens up to an unexpected confidant about his past transgressions. And Callie's emotions get the better of her when things get hot and heavy with Wyatt.
- Callie has a hallucination of Liam.
- Dani asks Stef for help about Mike for the first time.
- Callie and Wyatt nearly have sex for the first time.
- Jude finally does more than staying quiet by comforting his sister of her hallucination, but without words.
- Emma knows Jesus and Hayley are now couple.
- Brandon becomes high for the first time by eating a pot brownie with his fellow musicians.
- Brandon reveals to Lena that he slept with Dani.
- Stef follows Mike to a motel after Dani asked for help, only to discover Ana is still alive.
- Callie's post traumatic stress after being raped by Liam is revealed in this episode.
- After appearing in two episodes, the drummer of Someone's Little Sister, Jasper, speaks for the first time.
- The Someone's Little Sister band gets song inspirations after getting high.
- The title, Truth be Told, is most likely referring to Brandon telling Lena the truth about sleeping with Dani. There might be other aspects of this episode that this title could be referring to as well.