|Season 3, Episode 19|
|First Aired||March 21, 2016|
|Writer(s)||Joanna Johnson, Bradley Bredeweg, and Peter Paige|
The Show will be the nineteenth episode of the third season of The Fosters. It premiered on March 21, 2016. It is the sixty-first episode overall.
The opening night of Brandon’s “R + J: A Romeo and Juliet Tale” rock musical brings Mariana and Mat’s feelings for each other to the surface.
As they perform the parts of Romeo and Juliet on the show’s big opening night, Mat and Mariana are forced to face the depth of their feelings for each other. The musical performance sparks heightened emotion for members of the Adams Foster family, causing them to reflect on recent events. Meanwhile, a domestic violence call leads Stef to a tragic discovery.
- Teri Polo as Stef Adams Foster
- Sherri Saum as Lena Adams Foster
- Hayden Byerly as Jude Adams Foster
- David Lambert as Brandon Foster
- Maia Mitchell as Callie Adams Foster
- Cierra Ramirez as Mariana Adams Foster
- Danny Nucci as Mike Foster
- Tanner Buchanan as Jack Downey
- Jordan Rodrigues as Mat Tan
- Garrett Clayton as Chase Dillon
- Ashley Argota as Lou Chan
- Louis Hunter as Nick Stratos
- Alexandra Barreto as Ana Gutierrez
- Denyse Tontz as Cortney
- Anna Grace Barlow as Zoey
- Colby French as Jim Pearson
- Mariana and Mat mutually admit to still being in love with one another
- Jack Downey is murdered in this episode
- Jude is upset after breaking up with Connor, and Jack kisses him to make him feel better, although he later admits to Callie that he is not gay; Callie persuades Jack to tell Jude the truth
- It is revealed in a flashback sequence that Brandon and Cortney are in a fight after a day at the beach after Brandon told a passing woman that he was not Mason's father
- Jesus Adams Foster is absent in this episode
- Mike Foster and Ana Gutierrez are shown to be in love with each other.
- A full, 33 minute version of the musical was made available as bonus content.
- Callie sings with Brandon in flashback.
Promo and Sneak Peeks