|The Long Haul|
|Season 4, Episode 16|
|First Aired||March 14, 2017|
"Diamond in the Rough"
Sharon and Will (guest stars Annie Potts, “Chicago Med,” and Rob Morrow, “Billions”) return to the Adams Foster home with news that they are engaged. While the family happily prepares for the wedding ceremony, Stef learns that her mom is having second thoughts about getting married. In an effort to come clean with Jesus, Emma writes him a letter but learns he is hiding a secret of his own. Meanwhile, Jude is bullied at school when Lena organizes an LGBTQ-friendly sex ed class for students.
- Teri Polo as Stef Adams Foster
- Sherri Saum as Lena Adams Foster
- Maia Mitchell as Callie Adams Foster
- David Lambert as Brandon Foster
- Cierra Ramirez as Mariana Adams Foster
- Noah Centineo as Jesus Adams Foster
- Hayden Byerly as Jude Adams Foster
- Danny Nucci as Mike Foster
Amanda Leington as Emma
Promo and Sneak PeeksEdit