|Not That Kind of Girl|
|Season 2, Episode 20|
|First Aired||March 16, 2015|
|Writer(s)||Bradley Bredeweg & Peter Paige|
"Justify the Means"
"The End of the Beginning"
The future is uncertain for the Adams Fosters when Callie and Mariana face the uncomfortable truths of their troubling pasts.
Callie meets another roadblock in her pursuit of a happier future, leading her to confront past demons. Mariana, troubled by the uncertain future of Ana’s baby, follows up on a letter Ana wrote to relatives. Meanwhile, Jude faces the painful fallout of a bad decision. Lena confides in Monte about her difficulties at home.
- Teri Polo as Stef Adams Foster
- Sherri Saum as Lena Adams Foster
- Jake T. Austin as Jesus Adams Foster
- Maia Mitchell as Callie Jacob
- David Lambert as Brandon Foster
- Cierra Ramirez as Mariana Adams Foster
- Hayden Byerly as Jude Adams Foster
- Danny Nucci as Mike Foster
- Chris Bruno as Adam Stevens
- Gavin MacIntosh as Connor Stevens
- Izabela Vidovic as Taylor
- Annika Marks as Monte Porter
- Amanda Leighton as Emma
- Mary Mouser as Sarah Lewis
- Adwin Brown as Dan
- Alberto De Diego as Rafael
- Paul Edney as Motel Guest
- Ashlee Füss as April
- Brandon Jones as Liam Olmstead
- Anna Khaja as Joan
- Samantha Logan as Tia Stephens
- Adam Kang as Aiden
- Alexandra Barreto as Ana Gutierrez
- Marlene Forte as Elena Gutierrez
- Tony Plana as Victor Gutierrez
- Michael Traynor as Craig
- Scott Alan Smith as Surgeon
- Allison Buczkowski as Ivy
- Ricardo Chacon as Cop
- James Coholan as Jack
- The episode title is referring to Brandon telling Jesus that Lou is "not that kind of girl."
- Liam is finally sent to prison after one and half seasons of injustice.
- This is first episode where we meet Mariana and Jesus' grandparents.
- Main Article: Music Guide
- Danger by Deer Mother (The dance team is rehearsing.)
- Mire Que Bonito by Jose Leon (Mariana meets her biological grandfather.)
- Groundwater by Matthew Perryman Jones (Mariana tells Jesus about their biological grandparents.)
- Make This Leap by The Hunts (Brandon gives Jesus a driving lesson.)
- Aria da Capo by Bach (Lena and Monte discuss relationships.)
- Te Vi by Arias (Mariana returns to her biological grandparents bakery.)
- A Wisp of Havana by Alain Bernard Denis (Mariana talks with her biological grandparents.)
- Catch My Fall by Liz Foster (Jude heard from Connor.)
- Mucho Amor by Alih-Jey (Stef meets up with Ana.)