|Hair Color:||Dirty Blonde|
|Status:|| Incarcerated (formerly) |
In Group Home for Boys
|Family & Friends|
|Family:|| Mr. Stratos (father) |
Mrs. Stratos (mother)
|Friends:||Jesus Adams Foster|
|Relationships|| Mariana Adams Foster |
|Education:||Anchor Beach Community Charter School (formerly)|
|Weaknesses:||Mental health issue; needing Mariana|
|First appearance:||Mixed Messages|
|Latest appearance:||Dream a Little Dream|
Nick Stratos is the ex boyfriend of Mariana Adams Foster. Nick is portrayed by Louis Hunter.
Physical Appearance Edit
Nick has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He also has light skin and comes off as a bad boy by the way he dresses and his car.
Nick is very charming and from his first appearance in Mixed Messages, he takes a liking to the Adams-Foster kids. He seems to get his way often, especially around his father in which he describes to "always get his way around". He comes from a rich family which usually does not get to his head and always seems to put others needs before himself. When angry, Nick's personality seems to turn quite odd, often making irrational decisions.
Season 3 (8/20)
Season 4 (5/14)
- EQ (3x16)
- Safe (4x02)
- Reason: He witnessed Mariana kiss Mat, and then proceeded to burn down the warehouse and bring a gun to school. He then broke into her house and pointed a gun at her and then at himself, and nearly killed himself in front of her in her bedroom. The entire situation has scared and traumatized Mariana, making her feel unsafe around him and in her own room. She allows him to believe they are still together throughout season four while he is locked away because he told her she is the only reason he has to live, and she is scared of what he'll do if she tells him they aren't together. In reality she goes back to dating her ex, and ends up enlightening Nick about this and telling him to stay away from her in Collateral Damage.
- Brought a weapon to school and caused a lock-down in Anchor Beach.
- Snuck into the fosters house with a gun.
- Got arrested and put into a mental hospital in Safe.
- Currently out of mental hospital and in group home for boys as of Justify.