Maia Mitchell (born 18 August 1993) is an Australian actress. She is best known for her role as Brittany Flune in the children's television series Mortified for Nine Network Australia and as Natasha Hamilton in the Seven Network's teen drama Trapped. For American audiences, she co-starred in the Freeform drama, The Fosters.
Maia was born in Lismore, New South Wales. Her parents are Alex and Jill Mitchell, and Maia has a younger brother named Charlie. Also a singer/songwriter/model/actor, Maia plays acoustic guitar, which she learned to play at a very young age.
Film and Television
|2006–2007||Mortified||Brittany Flune||Main role (25 episodes)|
|2008–2009||Trapped||Natasha Hamilton||Main role (26 episodes)|
|2009||K-9||Taphony||Episode: "Taphony and the Time Loop"|
|2011||Castaway||Natasha Hamilton||Main role (15 episodes)|
|2013-2014||Jessie||Shaylee Michaels||Episodes: "Jessie's Big Break", "Aloha Holidays with Parker & Joey"|
|2013–2018||The Fosters||Callie Jacob||Main role|
|2013||Phineas and Ferb||Herself||Voice: "Musical Cliptastic Countdown"|
|2013||Teen Beach Movie||McKenzie||Disney Channel Original Movie|
|2013||After the Dark||Beatrice||Completed|
|2014||Jake and the Never Land Pirates||Wendy Darling||Voice: "Battle for the Book"|
|2015||Teen Beach 2||McKenzie||Disney Channel Original Movie|
|2019||Good Trouble||Callie Adams Foster||Main role|
- In her free time, she loves to travel and songwriting.
- She calls Los Angeles home.
- She and Ross (Lynch) both cut their feet on the last day of shooting for Teen Beach Movie.
- Maia considers her mom her biggest musical inspiration.
- Maia learned how to Surfboard while filming Teen Beach Movie.
- Maia has a younger brother named Charlie.
- Click here to see Maia's gallery.