|Pairing:||Callie Adams Foster and Jude Adams Foster|
|Kind of Pairing:||Siblings|
Jallie (Jude/Callie) is the sibiling pairing of Callie Adams Foster and Jude Adams Foster. They share a strong bond with each other, having to rely heavily on each other during their six year time period in the foster system. Callie often acts like a mother towards Jude, something that occasionally annoys him following their entering the Adams-Foster household.
- Callie is seen calling Jude on Brandon's phone.
- Callie and Brandon goes to Jude's foster home to save him, which is successful.
- Stef and Lena decide to keep both Callie and Jude in their home.
- Callie and Jude are seen talking outside of Jude's classroom.
- Callie is seen helping Jude with his homework.
- Callie tickles Jude playfully.
- Callie and Jude are seen talking inside the house.
- Callie and Jude are seen walking home from school.
- Callie and Jude are seen talking outside about Callie's journal.
- Callie and Jude are seen getting punch and talking about Lexus and Brandon.
- Jude tells Callie that she does stupid things sometimes.
- Jude is bullied in school for wearing nail polish, but Callie tells him to not wear it.
- Jude is tired of Callie telling him what to do.
- Jude and Callie are both seen at the poetry session.
- Jude and Callie hug after he comes home from his sleepover.
- Jude and Callie talk when everyone is sleeping.
- Jude and Callie are seen at the hospital.
- Lena and Stef told Callie and Jude that they will adopt them.
- Jude catches Brandon and Callie making out and gets very upset. Callie goes to talk to him but Jude yells at her for keep ruining everything for him.
- Callie later apologizes and promises to stop being selfish.
- Jude was the first one to notice that Callie ran away.
- Throughout the whole episode, Jude is upset and worried about Callie after she ran away.
- Jude blames himself for Callie running away, knowing he triggered her motivation to do so.