|Season 3, Episode 5|
|First Aired||July 6, 2015|
"More Than Words"
"It's My Party"
Callie convinces Brandon to head out on a mysterious trip that brings them to Mexico. They go hang gliding, only to find out it was illegal. And almost don't get back home without a passport. Stef and Lena discover an empty pregnancy test box in the trash and wonder if someone in the house is worried they are pregnant.
- Teri Polo as Stef Adams Foster
- Sherri Saum as Lena Adams Foster
- Hayden Byerly as Jude Adams Foster (credit only)
- David Lambert as Brandon Foster
- Maia Mitchell as Callie Jacob
- Danny Nucci as Mike Foster
- Cierra Ramirez as Mariana Adams Foster
- Tom Williamson as AJ
- Keean Johnson as Tony
- Fran Bennett as Iris
- Ruben Garfias as Oscar
- Octavio Gómes Berríos as Instructor
- Mark Edward Smith as Sam
- Dean Cudworth as Officer Brooker
- Ricardo J. Chacon as Mexican Policia
- Guillermo Zamora as Border Guard
- Callie goes to Mexico with Brandon to go hang gliding since she is not allowed to do so in California without parental consent.
- Mariana takes one of Lena's unused pregnancy tests in order to verify that she isn't pregnant because of having sex with Wyatt.
- Stef and Lena decide to go into marriage counselling.
- Mariana admits to Stef and Lena that she slept with Wyatt and feels guilty about it. Stef makes Mariana feel worse.
- AJ is finally able to get into touch with his brother, who calls him in the end of this episode.
- Jude is absent in this episode.