|Season 2, Episode 8|
|First Aired||August 4, 2014|
|Writer(s)||Marissa Jo Cerar|
"The Longest Day"
Callie pays a visit to Girls United to pitch in for Community Day and is surprised by new developments at her former foster group home. Paranoid neighbors are putting pressure on the home's landlord to kick the girls out, and a new resident has secrets that could jeopardize the safety of the entire group.
Meanwhile, Mariana and Hayley plan to cook a romantic double-date dinner for Mat and Jesus. And Stef receives a concerning letter from Ana.
- Becka tried getting high on meth. In doing so, accidently set the house on fire.
- This is the first and only season 2 episode where Becka makes an appearence.
- This is the only season 2 episode where Cole has any lines.
- Besides Daphne, who made an appearence in earlier season 2 episodes, Gabi is the only member of the season 1 Girls United group not to make an appearance.
- The episode title Girls Reunited is referring to the Girls United group making an appearence for the first time this season.
- Devonee is the only member of Girls United to not make an apearance in season 1. This is also the only episode so far where she makes an appearance at all in the series.
- Lena's only appearance throughout the entire episode is through video chat with Stef.