|Season 3, Episode 2|
|First Aired||June 15, 2015|
As part of their annual tradition, Stef and Lena have Mike over for Father's Day brunch. Jude surprises everyone, especially Callie, by inviting his biological father, Donald (guest star Jamie McShane), to join them. Callie spends Father's Day with the Quinns and hears some surprising news. Frustrated by his situation at Idyllwild, Brandon let's off some steam with his classmates.
- Teri Polo as Stef Adams Foster
- Sherri Saum as Lena Adams Foster
- Hayden Byerly as Jude Adams Foster
- David Lambert as Brandon Foster
- Maia Mitchell as Callie Jacob
- Danny Nucci as Mike Foster
- Cierra Ramirez as Mariana Adams Foster
- Tom Williamson as AJ
- Gavin Macintosh as Connor Stevens
- Bailee Madison as Sophia Quinn
- Kerr Smith as Robert Quinn
- Jamie McShane as Donald Jacob
- Katherine McNamara as Kat
- Marlene Forte as Elena Gutierrez
- Alexandra Barreto as Ana Gutierrez
- Keean Johnson as Tony
- Chris Bruno as Adam Stevens
- Valerie Dillman as Jill Quinn
- David Douglas as Chris
- William Charlton as Contractor
- According to this tweet by series producer Jules Kovisars, the 2nd episode is titled "Father's Day."
- Donald Jacob makes an appearence for the first time since the Season 2 premiere, Things Unknown.
- Callie is shown to have not fully forgiven Donald for causing her mother's death, but does by the end of the episode.
- Robert Quinn and Jill Quinn are going to live seperately due to Robert having an affair.
- Mariana reveals to Ana how she had sex for the first time with Wyatt and used protection, but is ashamed of her actions.