|Season 3, Episode 8|
|First Aired||August 3, 2015|
"Faith, Hope, Love"
When Rita's (guest star Rosie O'Donnell) daughter shows up unexpectedly, Callie sees a different side of Rita and learns the reason behind their strained relationship. Stef discovers a new lead in the hit-and-run case. Brandon confronts his moms about the tensions in the house.
- Teri Polo as Stef Adams Foster
- Sherri Saum as Lena Adams Foster
- Hayden Byerly as Jude Adams Foster
- David Lambert as Brandon Foster
- Maia Mitchell as Callie Jacob
- Danny Nucci as Mike Foster (credit only)
- Cierra Ramirez as Mariana Adams Foster
- Rosie O'Donnell as Rita Hendricks
- Gavin MacIntosh as Connor Stevens
- Annika Marks as Monte Porter
- Alicia Sixtos as Carmen
- Daffany Clark as Daphne
- Cherinda Kincherlow as Kiara
- Alessandra Torresani as Brooke
- Marcella Lentz-Pope as Chloe Hendricks
- Jillian Armenante as Chaz
- Kate Zenna as Robin
- Angela E. Gibbs as Michelle Waters
- Kathleen Gati as Bus Driver
- Barry Livingston as Kyle
- Dylan John Seaton as Joe Olsen
- Jearnest Corchado as Dee
- Fenessa Pineda as Rhiana
- Colette Divine as Officer Yorke
- Brandon finds out that Callie and AJ kissed.
- Jude and Callie discover Stef and Lena have been in marriage counselling.
- Callie posts a video to her "Fost and Found" app, telling her story and delay in being adopted by the Adams Foster's family because a judge thinks Callie "doesn't think about what [she] wants". This, based on next episode's promo, may come with repercussions for her adoption process even further.
- Rita is charged with assault when a new Girls United foster girl, Brooke, and Carmen claim that she punched Carmen during a fight.
- It is discovered that Rita has a daughter, Chloe, with whom she has an estranged relationship with.
- Mike is absent in this episode.