|Born:||June 7, 1993|
|Years Active:||2003 - Present|
Amanda Leighton (born June 7, 1993) is best known for her role as Wendy Capshaw in ABC Family's Make It or Break It and The Young and the Restless as Raven.
Amanda Leighton was born in Fresno, California. Amanda's height is 5'2". Hobbies include reading books and volunteering. Her favorite type of animal is a dog, specifically the French Bulldog breed. Her favorite TV show is Once Upon A Time. At the moment, she is in a relationship with Robert Shue, who resides in Trivoli, Illinois.
Leighton started her acting career at the age of 10 in her home town, and got her first agent at the age of 12 when started taking acting classes and going to auditions in Los Angeles, California. She also has 11 years of dance experience, which she used in ABC Family's “Make It or Break It”, where she played a gymnast named Wendy Capshaw.
Leighton's other appearances include roles on several television shows including Pretty Little Liars as Danielle, Grey's Anatomy as patient Sarah Cassidy with Treacher Collins syndrome, 90210 as Alex Scarborough, Criminal Minds as Trish Leake, and as a singing Cactus Kid in Six Feet Under. She also has appeared in commercials for Quicken Loans, Meow Mix, Comcast and Plavix. Leighton also had parts in two films: Detour as Lara (short film), and as Young Alex in Divorce Invitation (2012). She dated actor Evan Crooks.
- The Fosters as Emma
- The Young and the Restless as Raven
- Sketchy as White Girl
- Filthy Sexy Teen$ as Whitney
- Austin and Ally as Bonnie
- Kickin' It as Erica Straffman
- 90210 as Alex Scarborough
- Divorce Invitation as Young Alex
- Make It or Break It as Wendy Capshaw
- Pretty Little Liars as Danielle
- House M.D as Young Elena
- Grey's Anatomy as Sarah Cassidy
- Criminal Minds as Trish Leake
- Six Feet Under as Singing Cactus Kid
- The Powerpuff Girls (2016 reboot) as Blossom
- Amanda Leighton on IMDb
- Amanda Leighton on Wiki
- Amanda Leighton on Twitter
- Amanda Leighton on Instagram
This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original content was at Amanda Leighton. The list of authors can be seen in the page history of Amanda Leighton. The content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.